We are searching for passionate and self motivated individuals who can build backend applications in Laravel (PHP), NodeJs for our product.
As Backend engineer, you will help to design, develop and unit test in Laravel, NodeJs applications in accordance with established standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining modern Laravel, NodeJs applications using standard development tools
- Regular checking of the code & ensuring proper coding standards
- Analyze and resolve technical and applications problems.
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster.
- Documenting the task progress, architecture, and development process.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in Laravel development.
- At least 2 years of recent hands-on professional experience (actively coding) working as a back-end software engineer.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP 7.4 or greater
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel 8+ PHP Framework/NodeJs Frameworks like ExpressJs with queues, caching, etc
- Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks on PostgreSQL
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies.
- Experienced using Git.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience with server tools (Linux) & Docker
- Ability to create and manage composer, npm packages