RapL Inc. is a fast-growing global learning technology company, providing advanced AI based mobile and structured learning platforms for companies across sectors and educational institutions. We work for top companies across the globe, with more than 100,000+ users across 100+ companies across 82 countries. We are looking for full time resources for our Content team. Your work will result in content used by employees at large and global customers. You will work in a team environment and get training on the job on how to create content specific to micro-learning modules.
- You will read, analyse, conceptualize, and creatively write short documents, blogs, and presentations.
- You will create story-based scenarios and questions for engaging quizzes for training uses.
- You will work in a team to peer-review work from others.
- You will use feedback from others and improve content quality on a timely basis.
- You will demonstrate discipline and diligence in producing high quality work.
- Early in career professionals with 1-3 years of experience preferred. Freshers are welcome to apply.
- Background in Marketing Communications, Mass Communication, Creative Writing, or Journalism is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and meet deadlines for deliverables.
- Should be an eager learner and proactive executor.
- High scope for growth in a start-up environment.
- Good writing and impeccable English grammar skills are a must.
- Knowledge of additional languages is welcome.