RapL Inc. is a fast-growing global microlearning technology company, providing advanced AI based mobile and structured learning platforms for companies across sectors and educational institutions. We build our own technology stack to power the training experiences for users from 100+ companies across the world. We are looking for passionate developers to join our team. You will work in a team environment and contribute from day 1.
- Work with the Marketing team and other stakeholders (Content, DemandGen, Brand, etc.) to iterate on new features and improvements to RapL’s digital marketing assets.
- Consistently ship small features and improvements to our WordPress instance.
- Help improve the overall experience of our Marketing website through improving the quality of the Frontend features.
- Help identify areas of improvements in the code base that help contribute to make it better.
- Help plan sprints and complete prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- Experience with responsive design and best practices.
- Knowledge of current web accessibility standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design.
- Strong knowledge in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Experience using design software to collaborate with designers and create pixel perfect web pages (eg. Figma, Sketch)
- The ability to work in an agile, iterative development process and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- Proficiency in the English language, with the capacity to communicate complex technical problems, provide clear status updates, and achieve consensus with peers.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills and a positive, solution-oriented mindset.
- Prefer SaaS Product company experience.
- Prefer understanding of marketing concepts such as conversion, analytics, A/B testing, lead generation, buyer journeys, and search engine optimisation.