We are searching for passionate and self motivated individuals who can help with Postgres DBA for our product.
As a Postgres DBA, you will help to redesign, fine tune performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining Postgres DB using standard tools
- Regular checking of the DB & ensuring proper performance
- Analyze and resolve technical and performance problems
- Collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster
- Documenting the task progress, architecture, and development process
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in Postgresql
- At least 2 years experience of building and deploying Postgres in AWS RDS Strong experience as a Database Administrator / DBA including performance tuning
- Working with high availability, scalable environments, strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks on PostgreSQL
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Postgres Professional Certification is a plus
- AWS Database Certification is a plus